In this role as Data Science Engagement Lead primary to possess is AI/ML enthusiasm and the will to evolve in the field. You do not need to be an expert on data mining and engineering, top analytical tools, machine learning technologies and techniques but some experience and know-how is needed.
We are set to grow and evolve together with engaged and brilliant human minds. NordAxon is The Machine Learning consultancy start-up in Öresund region focusing explicitly on engagements that help organizations grow with the power of advanced analytics and machine learning. Our professional consulting services are in high demand and we have some super exciting clients in the pipeline requesting them.
We are looking for AI/ML enthusiast and committer that can see the big bright future with our organization and is eager to help growing and shaping the data analytics team, advanced analytics services we offer and our company and its Kaizen culture. What we promise and guarantee is that together with us you will AI and business evolves every day by spending your time on data-driven advanced analytics engagements. For the right candidate, we also offer a partnership program and promotion to CTO or CIO role.
In this role as Data Science Engagement Lead primary to possess are AI/ML enthusiasm and the will to evolve in the field. You do not need to be an expert on data mining and engineering, top analytical tools, machine learning technologies and techniques but some experience and know-how is needed.
Example of technical skills and experiences that we appreciate:
|ML libraries & platforms:||Pandas, SciKit-learn, Tensorflow, Theano, Keras …|
|Databases/data structure storages:||Cassandra, MongoDB, SQL, neo4J, Hive …|
|Computing frameworks:||Anaconda, Azure, Spark Hadoop …|
|Operating systems:||Windows, Nix|
|Public web services||REST, JSON, SOAP|
From the get-go you’ll need to be able to do the following:
- Leading our AI/ML explore and implementing professional service engagements. In this task, you are expected to act as the main link between the client and our data scientists team while making sure that project deliveries are matching client expectations.
- Further developing our AI/ML Learn professional service, organizing courses and teaching.
- Recruiting the team of data scientists, supporting and leading them by embracing the reciprocal role model relationship.
- Maintaining existing client accounts and acquiring new ones.
- Company culture and vision creation and application. Being among the first joiners in NordAxon means great freedom when it comes to initial shaping of those aspects. You will have a great opportunity and be expected to have a great impact on the creation of company culture, vision and values. Three values will though always be valid: 1) We work smart not hard – Agile way 2) We are flexible in terms of working time and place, as long as we deliver 3) We believe in Kaizen.
We expect you to master some of the Scandi languages and English and we prefer that you live in Skåne region. Our office is in the new and fresh Studio building in central Malmö, close to the central station. We do have a focus on clients from the Öresund region but since one of our values is “Everything is relative” the world is our canvas and some of the clients and engagements will require travel activity.
Sounds interesting and you feel ready to evolve and start The AI/ML Lifestyle career. If you have questions call us or send us your CV (no letter needed) with “Application: Data Science Engagement Lead” as e-mail title.
+46 707 317 450
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com